Brioche three stitch increase, worked as follows:
- knit the stitch and its yarnover together, do not drop the stitch off the left needle
- knit into the stitch alone, without the yarnover (you may need to pull the yarnover forward in order to do this)
- make a yarnover on the right needle
- knit the stitch together with its yarnover
- drop the stitch off the left needle
Brioche three stitch decrease, worked as follows:
- slip the first stitch knitwise, letting the yarnover stay over the second stitch
- slip the second stitch knitwise, along with the yarnover
- slip the third stitch knitwise
- knit the three stitches just slipped together, through the back loop
- pass the stitch just worked from the right needle to the left needle
- pass the next stitch on the left needle over the stitch just worked
- pass the stitch back to the right needle
Bring yarn to front, slip 2 stitches purlwise, bring yarn to back over the top of both of the slipped stitches, so that the two stitches share a yarn over.
Brioche knit two stitches next to each other, making sure that the yarn over from the sl2yo in the previous row carries across both of them.
Brioche purl two stitches next to each other, making sure that the yarn over from the sl2yo in the previous row carries across both of them.